Table of contents for Dyson, Shermer, The Skeptic and the Paranormal
- Shameless Self-promotion
- Annoucement of non-forthcoming publication
- Finally, it will see the light…
- The Curious Case of Freeman Dyson and the Paranormal
- The Time Has Come (or: Publication Been and Gone)
- Conference Aftermath
- The Conference Presentation
- The Dentith Files – Skeptics Conference Review
Well, the galleys have arrived for my forthcoming Skeptic article and it’s a mighty four pages of the magazine (although half of one of those pages seems to have space set aside for an ad; I wonder what I shall be unwittingly endorsing?). I also have an illustration, apparently. Gods know what that will end up being. Hopefully something nice, like a pony, or a flower.
I’m one step closer to publication proper and, I must admit, it feels a bit weird.