Table of contents for Dyson, Shermer, The Skeptic and the Paranormal
- Shameless Self-promotion
- Annoucement of non-forthcoming publication
- Finally, it will see the light…
- The Curious Case of Freeman Dyson and the Paranormal
- The Time Has Come (or: Publication Been and Gone)
- Conference Aftermath
- The Conference Presentation
- The Dentith Files – Skeptics Conference Review
Expect a fuller report later this week; all I need say is that Vincent Gray, a `prominent’ New Zealand Climate Inactivist, claimed my paper was filled with with fallacies and that I do not understand how Science works.
Luckily it seemed like nearly everyone else I spoke to differed in their opinion. Expect a recording of the talk to appear either this afternoon or sometime tomorrow and you can read either the shorter version available in `Skeptic Magazine’ (vol. 14, no. 2) or the forthcoming publication of the talk in the New Zealand Skeptics magazine.