Table of contents for John Ansell and Treatygate-gate
- Some more Treatygate-gate thoughts
- Conspiracy Corner – Treatygategate
- A debate with John Ansell
- Ansell and Doutré
- Ansell and Doutré – Part II
- In which Remuera comes through
- A primer on the Colourblind New Zealand campaign thesis
- A primer on the Treatygate conspiracy theory
- The scale of the conspiracy
- Not a story: John Ansell and @ColourblindNZ
- In which John Ansell adopts the “Māori were not here first” argument for Treatygate
- The end of Treatygate?
- The Naked Contempt of John Ansell
Well, this week was, predictably, all about John Ansell’s “Treatygate” and, if you’ve read this post and this post from earlier in the week, the following broadcast really contains no new information whatsoever.
Also, I do apologise for the ending of the segment: we had so much material to cover that, basically, all I could do to summarise what I thought about Ansell and his campaign was to riff on the whole “Sad, old, out of touch man” thing that we young race traitors, who do not respect the silent majority, have a tendency to indulge in.
One note: I refer to John Robinson, author of “The Corruption of New Zealand Democracy: A Treaty Overview” as “D. G. Robinson.” These are not the same person: I had a momentary failure of reference. Sorry, Denis. Don’t know what came over me.